Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned – a defensive cleaning program
Our defensive cleaning program gives your business a way forward by providing your employees and customers ongoing safety and assuredness.
Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned is a defensive cleaning program we’re offering to businesses and commercial locations to address the current COVID-19 pandemic.
This proactive viral pathogen-cleaning program goes well beyond janitorial or carpet cleaning. By choosing Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned, you, your employees, your customers, and your community can rest assured that you’ve selected a higher cleaning standard – you are Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned.
Let us help you get back to business
As our communities re-open, we’re all moving back toward a new kind of normal. The expectations of visitors, customers, and employees who come into our establishments have evolved, and staying safe and well is a top concern. The global COVID-19 pandemic has changed what it means to be clean, and we’ve developed a program to help your business meet the new higher standard of clean that is now expected.
Extensive training and specialized products
As the #1 choice in cleanup and restoration*, we stand on more than 50 years of experience and expertise to help your business become Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned. Beyond fire & water, SERVPRO professionals are trained and experienced in biohazard decontamination and chemical spills – always adhering to the cleaning and decontamination standards set by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and local authorities.
From formulating and creating our proprietary cleaning products, like SERVPROXIDE, at our headquarters in Gallatin, TN, to taking the utmost care while disinfecting, we will ensure you and your business are set up to inspire consumer confidence as the economy continues to reopen.
3 C’s – Consult, Clean, and Certify
When the stakes are this high, you want a partner who has developed an industry leading, proprietary training program, cleaning solutions, and remediation processes over decades. We’ve cleaned up some of the most challenging biohazards imaginable. Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned reflects our unique experiences and capabilities. The program is grounded with our unique 3 C’s: Consult, Clean, and Certify.
- Consult – Every business is different, which is why you’ll be assigned a Cleaning Protocol Consultant who understands your business and will create a cleaning program to meet your specific needs. This program will be developed based on your business type, size of space, amount of high frequency touch points, foot traffic and congestion points.
- Clean – Based on your specific business needs, your location will undergo a thorough, deep clean, using exclusive cleaning products, according to protocols set forth by the CDC. Our employees have years of experience, and we will go beyond the scope of work that regular janitorial staff performs. Cleanup procedures generally include cleaning of porous and non-porous surfaces, disinfecting of non-porous surfaces, cleaning and disinfecting of equipment, tools, and/or supplies used for cleanup process, and disposal of hazardous materials. In the event of a suspected or confirmed COVID-19 event, we will be there cleaning within 24 hours to ensure you get back to business as quickly as possible.
- Certify - Once your business location has been Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned, you will gain access to proprietary signage, digital emblems, and other collateral that communicates that you’ve selected a higher standard of clean available to help protect your employees and customers. And because we add the day, month, and year to that proprietary stamp of clean, your guests will know that not only did you choose Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned,but that your location is being cleaned regularly at this standard.
Call today for a Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned consultation
We’re here to help – 24 hours a day, seven days a week – until life is back to normal in the communities we all call home.
Call SERVPRO of Bordentown/Pemberton today at 609-894-8555 for your Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned consultation.
* #1 Choice in cleanup & restoration based Commercial Attitude & Usage Tracking study. Polling 816 commercial business decision makers on first choice for future needs related to cleanup & restoration work. Study conducted by C&R Research: October 2019
Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned means professionally trained SERVPRO franchises perform the requested cleaning, sanitizing and disinfection services according to proprietary SERVPRO protocols and recognized industry and CDC standards with EPA approved cleaning products to deliver a SERVPRO certified cleaning experience. Each SERVPRO franchise is independently owned and operated.
Fire Restoration Services for Your Mercer and Burlington County, NJ Property
SERVPRO is recognized as leading fire and water cleanup restoration service provider by many national insurance companies.
Fire is a traumatic experience. After the first responders leave, the stress of the clean-up begins. Losses due to the fire can be extensive; contents, memories and overall property damage due to smoke and water. Business interruption and families’ displacement contribute to the economic hardship during the restoration process. Urgency and efficiency are needed to combat the devastation caused by fire.
SERVPRO of Bordentown / Pemberton is here to help you with mitigation services and handle the fire, water, smoke and soot removal. Our professionals are here to ensure your property, belongings and memories are restored to preloss condition whenever possible.
Upon arrival, we will review with you the scope of your loss, identify the types of residue present and identify safety concerns. Our technicians will assess what is restorable, what methods of restoration will be most effective and what areas should be reviewed with the Owner and Property Adjuster.
SERVPRO of Bordentown/Pemberton can provide these fire restoration services:
- Fire Scene Board Ups
- Roof Tarping
- Fire, Water and Smoke Damage Remediation
We understand that your home or commercial facility contain some of your most valuable possessions and how very challenging this experience is in for all. SERVPRO of Bordentown/Pemberton’s professional staff is her to help you get back to your former life as quickly as possible. Contact us at 609-894-8555 for fast, efficient, professional fire mitigation.
5 Tips for Preventing Water Damage in Your Bordentown Township Building
There are numerous causes of water damage to your Bordentown Township building including:
Damaged or leaky plumbing/pipes
Faulty building foundation
Problems with HVAC efficiency
Sprinkler system defects
In order to prevent or mitigate water damage to your building, a preventative plan should be adopted and maintained focusing on the following:
- Create a Flood Monitoring System: Develop a flood warning system. Flooding can be caused by many reasons- melting snow; plumbing pipe failure; overflowing streams and rivers just to name a few.
- Get Enough Insurance Coverage for Your Property: Water damage insurance can be a big help if a flood damages your property.
- Conduct Water Damage Inspections Regularly: Prevention is cheaper than restoration. Call in professionals to inspect and conduct spot-checks, i.e. Humidity checks, etc.
- Invest in Facility Maintenance: You should check doors, windows, and gates annually for wear. The roof should be coated/treated every 5 years.
- Commercial Water Damage Restoration: Hire a certified water damage restoration professional to mitigate the problem.
The professionals at SERVPRO of Bordentown/Pemberton are highly trained and certified water restoration experts. They are available 24/7, 365 days a year to address any water, fire or mold disaster in your building. Call 609-894-8555 to schedule an appointment.
An Unknown Water Leak Can Be a Major Headache for Hamilton, NJ Homeowners
If you see an uptick in your water bill due to usage it may be an indication of a water leak. Water from unseen leaks is not only expensive, but the potential damage caused by this type of water leak can cause serious damage to your Hamilton, NJ home.
According to the EPA, household leaks can waste more than a trillion gallons of water annually. Ten percent of homes can have leaks of 90 gallons or more per day and the average home leak can waste more than 10,000 gallons of water per year or 270 loads of laundry.
Obvious water damage due to a broken pipe, frozen pipe or faulty appliances requires urgent action to stop the water flow. The faster the removal and a thorough drying process eliminates the potential for molds. While this type of disaster is stressful in the moment, calling in the professionals allows you peace of mind knowing that well trained technicians handle the inspection, extraction and restoration of your property.
Small water leaks however may go undetected creating unseen damage to walls, wood and insulation. Over time the water seep and dampness produces damage to structural elements of your home spawning mold and mildew to grow which in turn creates an unhealthy environment for your family. Advanced inspection techniques to uncover the unknown water as well as monitoring the area to ensure complete dryness tailors the unique solution for each individual homeowner or business.
SERVPRO of Bordentown/Pemberton’s team of professionals has the right training, tools and equipment to check your home or business for water damage and mitigate against the development of mold.
If your suspect a potential water leak or experience a major water event, contact SERVPRO of Bordentown/Pemberton at 609-894-8555
It's Wildfire Season in Burlington County, NJ
Wildfire season in Burlington County, NJ does not end until Memorial Day Weekend.
The risk to NJ woodlands fires is low humidity, windy or hot weather. Lower humidity causes combustible material on the forest floor to become very dry and at risk to inflame if sparks are present.
NJ State Fire Warden, Gregory McLaughlin commented that 98 percent of all wildfires are caused by humans. Always make sure that the coals and ashes from the barbeque grills are completely extinguished before leaving the area. He also recommends if you live near a wooded area, take simple precautions such as cleaning up dead leaves, pine needles around your house and gutters as well as clearing dead branches, pruning shrubs and keep the plants hydrated.
Each year the Forest Service responds to over 1500 wildfires in the state of NJ. Property near the wildland/urban edge or interface with the Pine Barrens, coastal marsh regions and woodland mountains are threatened if the perfect conditions of wind, hot weather and low humidity exist.
It’s best to minimize the risk of to your residential or commercial, however if your property is affected by wildfire SERVPRO of Bordentown/Pemberton is here to help. We are available 24/7 at 609-894-8555.
Grilling Safety Tips for Your Hamilton, NJ Home
With Memorial Day right around the corner, it’s time for grilling season in Hamilton, NJ. A lot of people enjoy grilling in the nice weather, hosting family parties and celebrating this great country. However, it is so important to use them safely, or things could go wrong. For safe grilling, always follow your owner’s manual and you can practice some of these safety tips provided here.
Grilling Safety Tips
- Always grill outdoors
- Grills cannot be used on the balcony with an overhang.
- The grill should be at least 10 feet away from the house or building.
- Keep children and pets three feet away from the grill while in use.
Gas Grill Safety
- Make sure the lid is open when you light it, the propane can build up inside and when ignited, and the lid may blow off.
- If you smell gas, turn the grill off immediately and do not move the grill.
- Always make sure you turn the burners off and close the propane cylinder when you’re done using it.
- Don’t ever leave a burning grill unattended.
Charcoal Grill Safety
- Only use charcoal starter fluid. Never use gas or kerosene to start a fire.
- Charcoal can give off carbon monoxide which can be deadly so always use your grill outdoors.
- Always allow the coals to cool for 48 hours before proper disposal. If you can’t wait until they cool then soak them in water before putting them in a metal container.
Enjoy the weather, the family celebrations and practice the grilling safety tips. SERVPRO of Bordentown/Pemberton is here for you. Contact us at 609-894-8555.
Thorough Drying after Water Damage
Water in your house leads to property damage. Upon first notice, it is imperative to discover the source and respond quickly. The most common source is a leaky or broken pipe. If that appears to be the case, shut off the main water pipe in you house. The most common source of water damage is a leaky or broken pipe. A great first step is to turn the water off at the main pipe into your house.
Next steps is to contact professionals at SERVPRO of Bordentown/Pemberton at (609)894-8555 to handle the damage that may have been caused by the water. With any leak, it’s the water you don’t see that can cause mold, rot and damage to the value of your home. Removal and drying out of the affected areas thoroughly and completely eliminate the potential of mold growth. Mold spores appear in just 24-48 hours. We highly recommend not trying to clean it up yourself and let our trained, certified technicians make it “Like it never even happened.”
Proper water damage restoration includes two key concepts, which are fast action and thorough drying. Mitigation requires quick action, which means the faster that we arrive on-site to perform cleanup and restoration, the better the results, including lower claim costs. Our professional drying equipment and use of state-of-the-art restoration techniques helps ensure that your property is taken care of right the first time by properly drying the structure.
Follow our Blog and on social media for a variety of information on keeping your home and business ready for all sorts of disasters. Visit us at http://www.SERVPRObordentownpemberton.com/blog for helpful hints and tools. We are here 24-7, 365 days a year for your emergency response needs.
In Time of Need, SERVPRO of Bordentown/Pemberton Gives Back to Hamilton and Bordentown, NJ Communities
During this unprecedented time in our nation’s history, SERVPRO of Bordentown/Pemberton is giving back to the local community by keeping First Responders safe and healthy as they treat and care for the victims of Covid-19.
Our highly trained and certified team has cleaned and sanitized Police vehicles; station facilities; Fire Trucks in Mercer and Burlington counties. Notably, the following Fire Companies and Police Departments have been assisted:
· Hope Hose Humane Co. No.1
· Mercerville Fire Co. No. 12
· Rusling Hose Fire Co. No. 13
· Bordentown Township
· Nottingham Volunteer Fire Co. No. 17
· Bordentown City
· White Horse Volunteer Fire Co.
· Hamilton Township Fire Dist. No. 4; No. 8; No. 9
· De Cou Hose Co.
· Chesterfield-Hamilton Fire Dist. No.1
We are prepared to clean and disinfect your home or business, according to protocols set forth by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. We have years of experience in dealing with biological contaminants, and we will go beyond the scope of work that regular janitorial staff perform on a daily basis.
SERVPRO can provide proactive cleanup in a structure or facility where there is both confirmed and non-confirmed cases of COVID-19 contamination or exposure. SERVPRO has multiple cleaning products that carry the EPA approved emerging pathogens claims.
Follow these guidelines from the CDC for critical infrastructure works who may have had exposure to a person with suspected or confirmed COVID-19.
SERVPRO of Bordentown/Pemberton is following all guidelines provided by the CDC. Please call 609-894-8555 to schedule service.
Maintaining a Safe and Sanitized Building in Burlington County NJ
New Jersey is on lockdown. The Covid-19 pandemic has elevated the awareness of hand hygiene, cleaning of hard services, disinfecting and sanitizing but how do we maintain a clean, healthy refreshed commercial space whether you are an “Essential Business” or you are re-opening commercial space in Burlington County, NJ
SERVPRO of Bordentown/Pemberton offers a quick, efficient and cost-effective solution to this dilemma. Ultra-Low Volume misting, or UVL is a service that uses a fine EPA approved Botanical Disinfectant mist which deodorizes and sanitizes interiors to maintain a fresh, clean commercial space.
How does this work:
A professionally trained, certified technician will fog the area in approximately 30-40 minutes (depending on square feet) by spraying a fine mist in the enclosed area. The disinfectant solution, Benefact®, is registered as a no rinse, no wipe product and effective against the following:
- Salmonella enterica
- Staphylococcus aureus
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa
- coli 0157
- Trichophyton mentagrophytes
- HIV-1(AIDS virus)
- Flu – A, H1N1, Avian Flu
Give SERVPRO of Bordentown/Pemberton a call at (609)894-8555 to discuss your needs. This is a great preventative maintenance for your customers and your colleagues to keep your operations clean and sanitized now more than ever. Service plans of any length and variety can be arranged.
Spring Rains Bring Unpredictable Flooding
With over 40 years of experience, SERVPRO technicians have restored flood-damaged homes and businesses from coast to coast.
SERVPRO's Disaster Recovery Team is trained and equipped to handle the largest storms and the highest flood waters. As SERVPRO professionals, our team relies on the 1-4-8 Service Response Guidelines:
- Contact you within 1 hour from notice of loss to arrange for service.
- Be onsite to begin mitigation services within 4 hours of notification
- Provide verbal briefing of scope of project within 8 business hours of onsite arrival.
Whether you have experienced a flash flood, storm flooding or water due to drainage back-up or breakage, give SERVPRO of Bordentown/ Pemberton a call. Even minor floods have the potential to cause major damage to a structure when not treated quickly and properly. If water damage is not promptly mitigated, lingering moisture from flood water may elevate the risk of mold growth.
SERVPRO of Bordentown/Pemberton is certified by the IICRC and can properly remediate mold damage as well.
We are here 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Contact us for emergency service when you’ve been flooded at (609)894-8555.