Biohazard and Sewage Emergency Tips
What you can do until help arrives
Sometimes you just want or need to call in the professionals. That is normally the case when dealing with biohazard material.
SERVPRO of Bordentown/Pemberton offer cleaning services ranging from cleaning restaurant hoods to removing biohazard contaminants. We have specializing training and EPA approved products to restore your home or business to "Like it never even happened." Our unique cleaning services include:
- Odor Removal
- Trauma & Crime Scene
We are proud of our affiliation with IICRC, the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification, and, we are a LEAD-Safe certified firm, and, our technicians are certified by American Bio Recovery Association (ABRA).
For the job that requires special attention, call SERVPRO of Bordentown/Pemberton, 609-831-4542.
Need Biohazard Cleanup? Call Us Today – (609) 894-8555
After any biohazard or sewage contamination in your home or business, your primary focus should be safety:
- Is it safe to stay in the house?
- Exposure to biological and chemical contaminants can pose serious health consequences.
- Flood water can contain sewage, pesticides, and other contaminants.
- Only do activities that are safe for you to perform.
What to Do After a Contamination
- Stay out of affected areas.
- Call emergency service personnel if the situation is life-threatening.
- Treat all bodily fluids as if they are contaminated.
- Turn off the HVAC system if there is sewage damage.
What Not to Do After a Contamination
- Don’t leave wet fabrics in place. Hang furs and leather goods.
- Don’t leave books, magazines, or other colored items on wet carpet or floors.
- Don’t use your household vacuum to remove water.
- Don’t use television or other household appliances.
- Don’t turn on ceiling fixtures if ceiling is wet, and keep out of rooms where ceilings are sagging.
24 Hour Emergency Service
Biohazards like flood water or sewer backups should be considered an emergency and dealt with as quickly as possible. SERVPRO of Bordentown / Pemberton has water damage restoration specialists and has specific training and expertise to safely remediate biohazard contaminants.
We are proud to serve our local communities:
- Bordentown Township
- Browns Mills
- Fort Dix