Homeowner Comes Home to a Disaster After a Three Month Trip Abroad
Our local client came home from a 3 month business trip to find their home had a pipe break on the second floor, which had flooded their entire home. The water had been turned off at some point in time but left their entire home contaminated with mold. Due to the effects of the flooding and the mold, in this case, one the first steps was demolition and removal of the contents of the kitchen area as seen in the picture. SERVPRO of Bordentown/Pemberton has the knowledge, experience, and the advanced equipment needed to deal with mold, whether a small area or throughout your home. For peace of mind and to protect the health and safety of your loved ones, call our Team at SERVPRO of Bordentown/Pemberton to help you when a mold disaster strikes.