609 894 8555 For Emergency Black Water Damage Cleanup in Burlington County, call SERVPRO
SERVPRO of Bordentown/Pemberton provides 24-hour emergency contaminated water damage cleanup service and is dedicated to being faster to any-sized disaster in Burlington County, NJ. Sewage damage poses serious health risks to anyone exposed to the contaminated water. The danger arises from various harmful substances, including parasites, that can cause intestinal disease. Some common risks are hepatitis A, E-Coli, and Salmonella. This grossly unsanitary water is often referred to as "black water." Building occupants should practice precautionary and safety measures at all times when dealing with the threat of black water.
- Avoid all contact with sewage and items contaminated by sewage.
- Wash your hands thoroughly after contact with contaminated items.
- Don't spread contaminated water by walking unnecessarily on damaged or wet areas and by tracking the contamination elsewhere.
- Don't turn on the HVAC system if impacted by water. The HVAC system could spread contaminated air to other parts of the building.
- Don't use household fans to dry the structure which could possibly spread contaminants.
- Don't use products for personal hygiene and cleanliness if they have been exposed to the contaminated areas.
- Don't consume food or drink that has been exposed to the contaminated areas.
We can respond immediately to your water damage emergency and have the expertise to handle your restoration and cleaning needs.
24 Hour Emergency Service
Direct Insurance Billing
Highly Trained Water Damage Restoration Technicians
Faster to Any-Sized Disaster
HAVE QUESTIONS? Call us today – (609) 894-8555