National Hurricane Preparedness Week
National Hurricane Preparedness Week, May 24th – May 30th, is approaching, along with the start of the 2015 Hurricane Season. FEMA, the Federal Emergency Management Agency, offers a multitude of tips to prepare individuals, families, and communities for whatever may happen this hurricane season. Please take a look at the following links to prepare yourself and the ones you love.
- Follow these Twitter accounts during Hurricane preparedness week for more info:
- Download the FEMA smartphone app and enter your location for NWS weather alerts
- Visit National Hurricane Center mobile friendly site: www.hurricanes.go
- National Hurricane Center www.nhc.noaa.gov/prepare
- For tips and information about hurricanes, visit www.ready.gov/hurricanes
- You can also download the SERVPRO Ready App for your tablet or smartphone to prepare your home for a natural or man-made disaster. It’s free! You can find us on the App Store or the Google Play Store. https://ready.SERVPRO.com/
- View our past blogs for more hurricane preparedness information: Business & Personal Preparedness, Prepare for Preparedness Month, and Call to Action.
- Visit our website for what to do after disaster strikes: What to Do Until Help Arrives.
Refer to this blog throughout Hurricane Season for further information.