Before Your Business Falls Into Winter
SERVPRO of Bordentown/Pemberton has put together a list of helpful tips to make your business more energy efficient as fall leads into winter cold weather.
- Installing a programmable thermostat allows you to adjust the temperature
according to your schedule, lowering the temperature just a few degrees
when your away to help cut energy costs.
- Sealing gaps around windows and doors by replacing worn weather stripping or caulking will cut down on drafts and keep warm air from
- Covering your windows and patio doors with energy efficient transparent film will also help reduce energy costs.
- Insulating around outlets, switches and pipes will reduce drafts and increase your savings.
- Allowing SERVPRO of Bordentown / Pemberton to do a thorough Duct Cleaning will ensure your heating unit is operating efficiently.
Follow us on the web at www.SERVPRObordentown.com or on our social media sites. We can always be reached at (609)894-8555, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.